A combination of nicer weather and a city/province that has been in lockdown for soooo long can be a potent combination – lots of people and pups ready to step outside and into the heat!
Most of us know that it is wise to take short walks in the early morning or late evening when the sun is not so strong, to ensure that our pets have access to water and shade, and to never – never, ever – leave them in a car.
But even with all of the precautions in place, overheating can occur, and occur quickly. Do you know the signs of heatstroke and when your dog is in distress?
Petfinder shared this great graphic to get you started.
If you and your dog live for the summer…
As of June 11, 2021, we are again able to photograph your pups outside! Yay! It has been so long coming and we cannot wait to see you. We schedule sessions early morning or late evening during the summer months to take advantage of the beautiful light and the cooler temperatures. It makes for a more enjoyable experience for you and your pet. Book your session today.
POSH PETS BOUTIQUE™ SESSIONS
Where it all begins
- Pre-session Design Consult that ensures we create images you will be thrilled with.
- The result is gorgeous custom artwork the life your pet shares with your family.
- A personal Ordering Consultation to ensure you select the right images from the gallery.
- Please note: The Creative Fee covers time and talent to photograph a maximum of four (4) subjects, which can be any combination of people and up to two (2) pets who live within the same household. Additional subjects may be photographed for a small additional fee.
- Examples of portraits from Posh Pets Boutique™ Sessions can be found here.