The Making of a Perfect Morning | Sunrise Session™
If you have a dog, the morning walk is almost guaranteed to be a part of your daily routine. Even if it just a quick walk around the block because of the myriad of other things you have to do that day.
But…just for a moment…find beauty in the ordinary routine of life. Think about what it would be like to slow down and just relish that time with your one and only. To engage in conversation that only your dog can truly understand.
To share a moment like this…
Start With the Sunrise…
Myca and his mum are two that truly celebrate their morning routine. They amble along the waterfront, taking in the gorgeousness of the city skyline when no one else is around. This is their city, their home and their time together. And on a crisp, fall morning, we got to share it all with the two of them.
We watched and waited…and waited a little more…until just the right time to have Myca find his place up on his rock. That gave him a moment to settle down into his pose – but not so long that he would become bored – just as the sun peaked up over the horizon.
The result? Exactly what mum wanted!
Enjoy Your Morning Run
After our sunrise was complete, we took a little walk and, like many Torontonians, enjoyed our morning run along the waterfront and the Humber bridge.
(The miracle here is the fact that we had the bridge all to ourselves! If you’ve ever been down at the waterfront in the morning, you know how rare that is.)
Take Time to Enjoy the Season
From there we moved on to where I knew there was a beautiful pocket of colour…
Autumn is truly a spectacular time of year in Southern Ontario, and you can enjoy it, even in the city. Mum wanted to capture all of that beauty of her boy and Fall in her gallery.
Feel the Sand Between Your Toes
And because no session would be complete without a good swim at the beach for a water-loving dog, we ended with a splash and a nice, big stick!
But, Shhh…let’s keep this our little secret. We don’t want Myca’s groomer see what we let him do…!
POSH PETS BOUTIQUE™ SESSIONS
Where it all begins
- Pre-session Design Consult that ensures we create images you will be thrilled with.
- The result is gorgeous custom artwork the life your pet shares with your family.
- A personal Ordering Consultation to ensure you select the right images from the gallery.
- Please note: The Creative Fee covers time and talent to photograph a maximum of four (4) subjects, which can be any combination of people and up to two (2) pets who live within the same household. Additional subjects may be photographed for a small additional fee.
- Examples of portraits from Posh Pets Boutique™ Sessions can be found here.