Mochi – An ‘Engaged’ Kitten | Posh Pets Studio™
Given those happy circumstances, during their Design Consult, both Mum and Dad said that they were hoping to incorporate the ring into some of the final portraits. While they may have thought it might be impossible because well, it would require posing a kitten, Mochi showed that she can model like a star.
Interested in a Posh Pets Studio™ Session for your puppy or kitten? Find the details on how you can book, below.
POSH PETS STUDIO™ SESSIONS
Classic studio portraiture
- Studio portraits with a twist...we come to YOU! These sessions mean we are bringing the backdrop, the lights and all of the equipment necessary to set up a photo studio in your home. Of course, if you prefer, you are welcome to come to our studio.
- The result of this series is classic artwork with a timeless aesthetic that you will be proud to display on your walls.
- Ideal for puppies, smaller breeds, cats or pets who are not comfortable travelling or spending time in the great outdoors.
- Please note: The Creative Fee covers time and talent to photograph a maximum of four (4) subjects, which can be any combination of people and up to two (2) pets who live within the same household. Additional subjects may be photographed at a cost of $50 per subject.
- Examples of portraits from Posh Pets Studio™ Sessions can be found here.