Two thousand and sixteen. Can you believe it? A new year, a new beginning and a few new things at Posh Pets® Photography. We have some exciting opportunities to announce and hope that you will be as thrilled with them as I am!
In the past, I have had requests for studio photography. Usually there is a special reason for it, and so I designed a custom option for those clients. The response has been so great, that I have decided to formally offer it to everyone. It is called the Posh Pets Studio™ Session and it’s classic, studio photography, with a twist – the studio comes to you! That’s right, you can have professional studio photography created right in your own home.
So, who this for? Well, for anyone that loves the look of clean, timeless, uncluttered backgrounds that makes your pet the focal point. It’s great for indoor cats who feel most comfortable in their home as well as very young puppies who cannot go outside. But, it is also a beautiful look for larger breeds too. And, for seniors who may have mobility issues. In other words, if you love the look of studio photography, then the Posh Pets Studio™ Session is for you!
How does the session work? We need about 10’x10′ space – many use their living/family room and move a bit of furniture around – for the lights and backdrop as well as space for me and my assistant. The session itself ranges from 60 to 90 minutes long, but we work at the pace of your pet who may need to become accustomed to a background and studio lights. We also need time on either side for set up and take down. So, I would encourage you to schedule about 3 hours from start to finish.
How many pets can you photograph in one session? Your session fee covers two pets. Any additional pets can be added for an additional $50 per pet. We will work on getting single portraits of each pet first and then, if you desire, any group photos. Adding additional furry faces involves a little extra session time too.
This sounds awesome! How can I find out more? It’s very easy! Your first step is to contact me, below.
POSH PETS STUDIO™ SESSIONS
Classic studio portraiture
- Studio portraits with a twist…we come to YOU! These sessions mean we are bringing the backdrop, the lights and all of the equipment necessary to set up a photo studio in your home. Of course, if you prefer, you are welcome to come to our studio.
- The result of this series is classic artwork with a timeless aesthetic that you will be proud to display on your walls.
- Ideal for puppies, smaller breeds, cats or pets who are not comfortable travelling or spending time in the great outdoors.
- Please note: The Creative Fee covers time and talent to photograph a maximum of four (4) subjects, which can be any combination of people and up to two (2) pets who live within the same household. Additional subjects may be photographed at a cost of $50 per subject.
- Examples of portraits from Posh Pets Studio™ Sessions can be found here.