If you ever felt that you needed an excuse for a Posh Pets® session, a brand new puppy in your life is the perfect one! Little Murphy’s mom knew that the amazing puppy stage does not last forever and she wanted to book a session to capture the very essence of her baby boy. I remember when his mom first answered the door with Murphy in her arms and I squealed with delight – here was a wiggly, squishy golden retriever puppy! One look at the next image and it will be obvious that he is one cute little fella. He was 8 weeks old at the time, which is the age of exploring the world and a time to learn all about your new family.
Puppies are puppies for mere weeks. Portraits that capture the essence of that stage will be forever.
When I walked into Murphy’s home and saw this couch, I whispered conspiratorially to him, “I’m sure you’re allowed on that couch. Right?” Turns out that, for a short time, I was right 😉
We then headed outside. Of course, to head outdoors and be seen in public, one has to be properly dressed. Murphy selected a very dashing navy polka dot bowtie for his portraits in front of his residence.
Once that was done, we needed to spend time romping in the back yard, exploring all of the new sights and smells. Off with the bowtie and on with the action.
Take on sticks that are way bigger than you…branches that are attached to trees!
Sneak up on imaginary friends…
And take time to contemplate life.
And then back inside to wipe our paws and sit on more furniture we don’t normally get to enjoy.
By the end, our little model was pooped. He crawled into his bed and slowly closed his eyes to romp and play some more in his dreams.
Looking to start your adventure with a new, furry, little one in your life? The details are below.
POSH PETS BOUTIQUE™ SESSIONS
Where it all begins
- Pre-session Design Consult that ensures we create images you will be thrilled with.
- The result is gorgeous custom artwork showcasing the life your pet shares with your family.
- A personal Ordering Consultation to ensure you select the right images from the gallery.
- Please note: The Creative Fee covers time and talent to photograph a maximum of four (4) subjects, which can be any combination of people and up to two (2) pets who live within the same household. Additional subjects may be photographed for a small additional fee.
- Examples of portraits from Posh Pets Boutique™ Sessions can be found here.